From the Torres Strait Islands in the north to the rain forests further south, Queensland's varied landscapes and environments shelter unique wildlife and also provide the state with a wealth of natural resources. Find out about the Indigenous and colonial history of Queensland and then discover why the Great Barrier Reef was made a World Heritage Site.
- Aboriginal history and culture
- Maps, timelines, statistics
- Historic illustrations
- Covers geography, history, economics, government
- Biographies of notable people
- Australian Primary Curriculum